|About Hostel||The institute has two well furnished and ventilated girls hostel(Hostel A and Hostel B) with total capacity of 585 students.|
24 x 7 warm and cold water supply.
24 x 7 purified drinking water.
24 x 7 electricity Supply.
Two canteens providing hygienic and quality food.
Lady warden in hostel to take care of students and maintain discipline.
24x 7 Ambulance.
MOU with "Bharati Family Clinic" at Wagholi for medical care of students.
|Fee Structure||35,000/- per year for living|
|Contact Detail||Hostel A: 020 - 65211054 and Hostel B : 020 - 65211053|
|Hostel Rules and Regulation||
1. Student Admitted to JSPM's Institute/College will alone be eligible for admission to hostel.
2. Admission to hostel will be valid till end of the current academic year.
3. Rector will allot the rooms after confirmation of admission to hostel. Students are not allowed to change the rooms only with the written permission of the rector.
4. Fees ones paid will not be refundable except under special circumstances.
5. Students are not permitted to stay away from the hostel during night without permission of the rector.
6. Students should follow hostel time strictly
7. Other than student admitted to hostel, no one is permitted to stay in the hostel.
"Education today, more than ever before, must see clearly the dual objective: education for living and educating for making a living."
"James Mason Wood"